Tuesday 22 June 2010

Prom Here I Come!


I can go to prom! wahey!! You might be a bit confused: I moved from England to Germany 10 months ago but my old school invited me to come back for prom. Yays! However my current school took ages deciding whether I could go or not so I had kinda given up hope...but then one week and 2 days before Prom, they said I can go! So now I'm majorly happy, however there is one big problem: The Dress. I haven't got a dress. At all. So I need to make one "quick". Im thinking of a strapless A-line kinda thing in a dark blue...but I need to see what fabrics I have here and then how much time I have otherwise I might end up finishing it by hand at the airport :P I think I might get a few weird looks...(: Whatever happens I'll post a pic (promise!) :P.

P.S. The picture is of a prom dress I'm loving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment