Tuesday 14 September 2010

The End of the Summer...




So its getting rainier and colder; the summer has come to an end, and what a good one it has been :). Full of sewingy adventures :D. Okay so the local sewing shop had a huge sale on all the leftover summer fabric so I got what I could, and this is the result. I love how the cream bag turned out, especially the handle, it was my first goat using the plastic tubing from U-handbag, an amazing blog and shop (so go check it out :P) It's comfy to hold, flexible but yet still firm enough to support the bag and contents. The bag has a zippy pocket inside and a wide gusset. The second bag is more of an oversized pouch/clutch with a little matching make up bag to go with it. I was tentative about using the two fabrics together, not being able to make my mind up if they go or not, but now I think it was the right decision :D. Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment